Today, Chevrolet is introducing the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 45th Anniversary Edition. The 45th Anniversary Edition will be an option package (RPO: H45) available on 2LT and 2SS coupe and convertible models. The package features exclusive interior and exterior content in addition to the standard features found in 2LT and 2SS models.
The unique content in the 45th Anniversary Edition package includes:
- Carbon Flash Metallic exterior color
- Newly designed 20” Deep Silver painted aluminum wheels
- Brilliant Red and Medium Charcoal 45th Anniversary stripe package and side body logo
- The RS Package’s high-intensity discharge headlamps with LED “halo ring”
- Body-color roof ditch moldings on the coupe or black top on the convertible
- Black front leather-appointed seating surfaces with 45th Anniversary logo embroidered into the front seats
- Red, white and blue interior accent stitching
- White instrument and door panel inserts with 45th Anniversary logo present on the passenger side of the instrument panel insert
|The unique body stripe kit|
|45th Anniversary specific wheels|
|Look at those seats!|
|The vintage red & blue Camaro colors|
|Another David Kimble original!|
The attached hero card for the 45th Anniversary Edition and Press Release also highlights a number of improvements that will make their way into all 2012 Camaro models.
New for all 2012 Camaro models:
- Instrument panel redesign that includes additional design detailing; modified instrument cluster graphics and a new steering wheel with redundant controls
- Bluetooth connectivity for iPhone and Android platforms, standard on all models
- Six-way power seat adjuster for front passenger seat for all LT and SS models
- Redundant door lock switches located on both doors
- One year of XM Satellite Radio on 2LT and 2SS models
- Rear Vision Package (RPO: SRU) standard on 2LT and 2SS models, and available on 1LT and 1SS models that includes Rear Park Assist and Rear view Camera System with display in the auto-dimming rear view mirror.
- Rear spoiler standard on all models
- Shark-fin (XM/OnStar antenna) is now body-colored with the RS Exterior Appearance Package on all coupe models
- Crystal Red Tintcoat (RPO: GBE – extra cost and interim availability) replaces Red Jewel Tintcoat in the exterior color lineup
- FE4 Performance Suspension standard on all SS coupe models
In addition to these changes, all 2012 LS and LT Camaro models will be equipped with a new 3.6L V6 engine that features more horsepower while maintaining fuel efficiency.
With the planned production start of the 2012 Camaro ZL1 in the first quarter of 2012, and the changes and the new edition announced today, 2012 model year promises to be one of Camaro’s most memorable years in its forty-five year history.
Thanks to Camaro Scotty for the detailed information. Looking to buy a new Camaro or other Chevrolet? You can find Scott (Wisconsin's #1 Camaro Dealer - SLP AUTHORIZED DEALER) at www.camaroscotty.com