The all-new 2010 Camaro is a stellar performer straight off the showroom floor, but like most modern muscle cars it suffers from significant body roll and understeer. Whether it's a Super Sport, Rally Sport or V6 model, installing a bolt-on Hotchkis Sport Sway Set is one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the new Camaro. Significantly improve handling, driver control and overall fun factor in less than an hour with basic hand tools.
Available for all 2010 Camaros, the system includes a track-tested, high-strength tubular steel 1.25-inch front bar (210% stiffer than stock SS) and three-way adjustable 1.00-inch rear bar (+80, 120 or 170% stiffer than stock SS) that allows you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. Finished in durable gloss black powdercoat, the bars also include mounts, greasable Polyurethane bushings, all necessary hardware and complete installation instruction. Like all Hotchkis products, 2010 Camaro Sport Sway Bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Reduces body roll, improves handling, steering response and control.
- 1.25" front bar (210% stiffer than stock SS)
- 1.00" adjustable rear bar (80,120,170% stiffer than stock SS)