Projx of Troy, Michigan, moved from being an automotive supplier to doing design work for military vehicles. The return of the Chevrolet Camaro inspired them to dust off their automotive creativity and come up with the F5 Trans Am Appearance package.
Introduced at SEMA this year, the ready-to-paint kit will fit perfectly on any 2010-2011 Chevrolet Camaro. As of today, the kit consists of the following:
- RIM Molded Front Bumper Cover Assembl
- Injection Molded Grilles Upper & Lower (molded in uv stable black)
- RTM Composite Hood Panel Assembl
- RTM composite Shaker Scoop Assembly
- RTM Composite Rear Bumper Cover Assembly
- Injection Molded Tail Lamp Assembly
- Injection Molded Front Emblem
Optional Components include; Blow Molded Rear Spoiler (paint ready), Functional Air Intake Tube and Shaker Mounted Filter & an exterior Graphic Package. The price for such a modification? $7,500.
For more information, contact Projx at 248-320-7074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them online at www.f5-ta.com Tell them you heard about them here!